This course offers a step-by-step process for making the genuine connections you need to naturally and honestly create a world-class network of passionate peers, partners, mentors, and supporters necessary to build your ideal business or career.
The course is new and improved (with even more help for introverts!) and normally sells out at $497 per person. But if you pre-enroll now, we'll guarantee your spot for the next course opening and offer you a massive discount, if you get in before the deadline.
This is a comprehensive course and interactive community with step-by-step tools, scripts, and videos, to teach you a proven framework. The below videos are just a flavor of what you have to look forward to when you start the course.
Dive into how to leverage an introvert’s most powerful natural connection traits as well as what allows introverts and extroverts to understand each other and meet on a level that creates genuine lasting connection. Put those hidden talents to work!
THE 3-SECOND RULE
One of the most powerful connection strategies of all time and definitely a CWA favorite. This one action alone led to one of our members meeting 70 new people in one afternoon, despite being a massive self-proclaimed introvert.
OUR CONNECT WITH ANYONE GUARANTEE
We fully stand behind the course and the results we believe it will provide.
It's simple: try the full course risk-free for 90 days. If you complete the coursework, and haven't improved your network and surroundings - or at anytime you aren't happy with your experience or results - you are welcome to a 100% refund. We believe you should only pay for the value you receive.
We're in your corner and will do everything in our power to make you successful.
“This year we both left our corporate jobs where we were earning in excess of $160,000 combined. We now run our own business where we help people everyday bring meaning to their lives through live events, speaking, writing and coaching. We are tracking to turn over our first million dollars."
No problem. Although How to Connect With Anyone is a course for both extroverts and introverts, we’ve found that introverts have more concerns when it comes to connecting and reaching out. That’s why we’ve dedicated an entire bonus module (Introverts 101) to those of you who feel more on the introverted side of the spectrum. If that’s you, we encourage you to go through it right away when you gain access.
We even have 5 world-class business leaders, who are introverts, as part of our expert community to share how they’ve turned introversion into a strength. We have you covered on this, don’t worry.
2. What is provided for community support?
What would a course on connecting be without the opportunity to make connections with others in the course? That’s why, as a part of your membership in CWA, you will be invited to our private CWA community forum. This area, powered by the Slack communication tool, is the place where you can introduce yourself and make connections with other CWA students, share stories and successes and struggles, give and get help on the course materials and other aspects of connecting, and even create your own accountability and mastermind groups!
The forum will be your tool to start connecting from day one. So many CWA alumni speak with fondness of the connections they made in the forums during the course – and many of those connections blossomed into long-standing friendships and even business partnerships!
We've also added a section where you'll be able to connect with other awesome CWA members when you're traveling. Find a friend before you go anywhere!
3. How much time should I expect each module to take?
If you focus on the key concepts, expect to spend a few hours on each module, including the actions and activities that you’ll incorporate into your day-to-day life. Given that the average person spends four hours a day in front of the TV or on the Internet, you should have plenty of time. 😉
If you find yourself particularly interested in a topic, and have some more time available, you'll be able to dive into the Additional Insights section of each module for more connecting goodness.
4. What if I just want to take the modules only?
How to Connect With Anyone is more than just an online course. It’s a comprehensive course and interactive community with step-by-step tools, scripts and videos, to teach you a proven framework to accomplish three major goal:
1. Develop the connecting skills to confidently approach and interact with friends you haven’t met yet.
2. Allow you to meet and befriend industry leaders and influencers.
3. Allow you to form a tight and trusted community of peers, mentors and supporters who make all the difference in business and in life.
To get the most out of it, you MUST be willing to commit, play full-out and be open and dedicated to completing all the material, exercises and activities. That is the only way you’ll get real results. But you knew that already, didn't you?
5. Who is this for? Who makes a good fit? Who would benefit most?
How to Connect With Anyone is for you if you:
* Know how important your environment and relationships are, but aren’t sure how to build the ones you need.
* Are a shy introvert who is terrified to approach new people.
* Feel geographically isolated (yes, you can build genuine in-person relationships with passionate people even if you don’t live in a major city).
* Truly want to build real relationships and friendships with inspiring people in your hometown and online.
* Are not sure how to stand out, get the attention, and earn the respect of the influencers in their industry.
* Are willing to follow a proven process for connection that makes this stuff actually fun!
6. What is this NOT for?
We're glad you asked, because the course is not for everyone. Specifically, How to Connect with Anyone is NOT for you if you:
* Want to manipulate others in your race to the top.
* Don’t care about helping people and creating genuine connections.
* Are a business-card-passing networking junkie.
* Looking for a quick fix without having to get out there, do the work and make peoples’ lives better.
It is about making real and genuine life-long connections, relationships and friendships, not to take advantage of people.
We're sure that’s not you, but we want to be sure it's clear what we're aiming for with the course.
If you're still not sure, consider joining the How to Connect with Anyone Waitlist. We can't guarantee you an available spot for the next opening, as there's always more demand than space. The price also increases as spots fill up, so we won't be able to guarantee today's $297 price either, but we can promise to hold your place in line when you join this waitlist.